Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frankenstein

Logan writes:
 The second half of Frankenstein was full of action. You continue to hear the rest of Victor’s exciting life and all of the tragedy that he went through. It becomes Victor’s goal in life to capture his monster and destroy him. Eventually his story catches up with the present tense in the novel and the reader gets to hear from the captain of the boating expedition from the beginning of the novel. The boat is stuck in ice, Victor is very sick, and there is still a monster on the loose. To find out what happens next and the solution to all of these problems I recommend you read this novel. Overall, though I would give this novel a 7 out of 10 rating. The story is dry at times and can be hard to read. The moments in the story that are full of action are very good though and as a whole I did enjoy reading it. I would mostly recommend it for boys with the grotesque monster and fighting scenes, but there is a subtle love story too between Victor and Elizabeth which may cause some girls to want to read this novel. There is no doubt that this story is a classic and will continued to be read for generations to come.

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment