Lidia Writes:
I have finally reached the end of my novel The Collector by James Fowles; and I have to say, it was by far the most thrilling and captivating story I have ever read. The final conclusion really shocked me and left me speechless. I wasn't expecting such a tragedy to come over Miranda like it did. It actually made me really sad to finally have learned that she would never have a chance to taste freedom again.
Aside from the sorrow of Miranda's happening, I was even more surprised to have found out the sick and twisted mind of Ferdinand that later was revealed. (And to think all this time I had such pity over him, thinking that he is just a lonely person who needs someone in his life to care for and to love.)
The way that James Fowles wrote this novel, made you unable to put it down.
I would definitely recommend this story to people who enjoy reading stimulating classics.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment