Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dracula written by Bram Stoker

Matt writes:
I have finally finished Dracula written by Bram Stoker.  It was a very good book and I enjoyed reading it.  Towards the end of the book weirder things start happening.  Lucy dies and Van Helsing and Seward are becoming suspicious.  They return to Lucy’s grave to find her not there. Even though the day before they checked and she looked just like her corpse right before they buried her.  Strange things have been happening around town and they start believing that Lucy has something to do with these things.  Van helsing insists that she must be decapitated by putting garlic in her mouth and sticking a stake through her heart.  After many grueling events renfeild finally admits to the men that he has encountered several visits from Dracula, promising him all of the creatures.  The end was the best part of the book in my thoughts.  I’m not going to give it away but whoever reads the book I would say would love the ending.  I would definitely recommend this book to anyone.  Men and women would like this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment