Kayla writes:
So far, in The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot, I have met the Tulliver family. The Tulliver family consists of Mr. Tulliver, Mrs. Tulliver, Tom, and Maggie. The family lives near a river, and they own Dorlcote Mill. Mr. Tulliver declares to his wife that he wants to send his son Tom to get a good education after he comes home from his previous school. His daughter Maggie never wants her hair curled and is always running around acting like a boy. She loves her brother Tom a lot and cannot wait until he comes home so she can be with him. When Tom comes home Easter is coming up and the dreadful aunts and uncles are coming.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kayla,
ReplyDeleteHow do you like this story, so far. I assume that you are further into the novel at this point.
Ms. M.
Honestly I do not really like it. I find it a little boring and without a point.
ReplyDeleteKayla
I was thinking about reading this novel. Has it gotten any better becuase it seems from the blog that the novel was just getting set up and nothing to exciting happened in it yet?
ReplyDelete-Erika