Hi Mrs. Segal,
I'm very excited for this next quarter. My period 5 English class will read from a list of "classics". We will post our commentary and maybe some photos as we go!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Many books circulate each day from the library at Watertown High School. Students and staff come for a particular book, scan our shelves, ask for a recommendation or use one of our booklists to help with their selection. We do not get enough opportunities to talk to each other about what we are reading. The goal of this blog is to share thoughts and comments about the books we are reading. Please join our discussion and you may even get a recommendation for the next book you want to read.
Hi Ms Mulhall,
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful meeting your fifth period students. It will be great to read their posts and share comments about the books they have chosen.
Mrs. Segal
Mrs. Segal,
ReplyDeleteWasn't that a great class? I think the students were very excited to choose their books! I'm looking forward to this.
Ms. Mulhall